The 2019-2020 school year enrollment can now be completed online. Please use the link below to enroll your child.
For new students: https://dal-tx.client.renweb.com/oa/?memberid=1031
For currently enrolled students: https://www.renweb.com/rwlogin/ParentsWeb-Login.aspx?District=DAL-TX
To apply for a 2019-2020 scholarship, please use the link below.
Current Families: Application due June 1st
New Families: Application due July 1st
Enrollment for the 2019-2020 School Year will open on March 1st, 2019. Please see links below for online enrollment process.
Admission of each student to the Dalhart Christian Academy is a privilege. Since the Academy has the responsibility of providing quality Christian education, we ask the parents to adhere to the spirit and letter of all policies and guidelines established by the school:
- Entrance will be based upon the school’s ability to meet the needs of the individual student. Dalhart Christian Academy does not provide Special Education Services.
- Kinder-Prep students must be 3 years of age on or before September 1.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age on or before September 1.
- First grade students must be 6 years of age on or before September1 of the current year or have completed kindergarten.
- All new students are placed in an automatic nine-week probationary period.
- Normally, students who are more than one year behind grade level are not accepted for admission on the basis of our inadequacy to meet that student’s needs.
- Students must be up to date on immunizations and include a birth certificate, social security number and shot record upon registration.
At time of enrollment, an admissions interview will be scheduled with the parents and the administrator. Academic ability based upon current report card progress or achievement test results will be evaluated during this interview. This will enable the parents, student and Administrator to ask questions and to discuss each of the responsibilities.
Testing by our personnel will determine the student’s readiness for the appropriate grade level.
Attendance at Dalhart Christian Academy is a privilege and not a right. Students and parents forfeit this privilege if they do not conform to the standards and ideals set forth by the Administration and Board, and the school may insist on the withdrawal of a student anytime that the student or parent, in the opinion of the school, does not conform to the spirit of the ministry.
Dalhart Christian Academy’s biblical role is to work in conjunction with the home to mold students to be Christ-like. On occasion, the atmosphere or conduct within a particular home may counter or be in opposition to the biblical lifestyle the school teaches. This includes, but is not necessarily limited to, sexual immorality, homosexual sexual orientation, or inability to support the moral principles of the school. In such cases, the school reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse admission of an applicant or to discontinue enrollment of a student. Parents or primary caregivers in a sexually immoral lifestyle forfeit their children’s privilege to attend Dalhart Christian Academy.