We are so excited for our upcoming school year and to welcome students and families for another great year at DCA! Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year opens April 1st. DCA offers rolling admissions, and we will maintain an active waiting list in the event that classes reach capacity.
To start an application, please follow the links below.
- For new students: https://dal-tx.client.renweb.com/oa/?memberid=1031
- For currently enrolled students: https://www.renweb.com/rwlogin/ParentsWeb-Login.aspx?District=DAL-TX
DCA believes in a great Christian education for all – and we are pleased to offer financial assistance to qualifying families.
To apply for a scholarship, please click here: https://www.ismfast.com/FastPage.php?id=2dc284593f1f979d76fe2ce10923192b
- Current Families: Application due June 1st
- New Families: Application due July 1st
Enrollment Policies and Procedures
At time of enrollment, an admissions interview will be scheduled with the parents and the administrator. Academic ability based upon current report card progress or achievement test results will be evaluated during this interview. This will enable the parents, student, and Administrator to ask questions and to discuss responsibilities.
- Kinder-Prep students must be 3 years of age on or before September 1. Students must be potty trained by the first day of school.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age on or before September 1.
- First grade students must be 6 years of age on or before September1 of the current year or have completed Kindergarten.
- Testing by our personnel will determine the student’s readiness for the appropriate grade level.
- Entrance will be based upon the school’s ability to meet the needs of the individual student. Dalhart Christian Academy does not provide Special Education Services at this time.
- Normally, students who are more than one year behind grade level are not accepted for admission on the basis of our inadequacy to meet that student’s needs.
- All new students are placed in an automatic nine-week probationary period.
- Students must be up to date on immunizations and include a birth certificate, social security number, and shot record upon registration.
- Attendance at Dalhart Christian Academy is a privilege. Students and parents forfeit this privilege if they do not conform to the standards and ideals set forth by the Administration and Board, and outlined in the current handbooks. The school may insist on the withdrawal of a student anytime that the student or parent, in the opinion of the school, does not conform to the spirit of the ministry.