Dalhart Christian Academy believes in the potential of each individual
Our Pre-K3, Pre-K4, and Kindergarten classes emphasize hands on learning to prepare students for basic school readiness. Lessons focus on phonics, math, and science, in a fun, loving, structured environment, ideal for young learners!
Throughout the primary grades, our teachers work together to build on each year’s academic success in the core subjects, with a focus on literacy, arithmetic, sciences, and history. Students also gain a thorough foundation in Bible, art, and technology.
We are excited to have added 7th and 8th grades, creating a complete Jr. High for our students! 6th-8th grades follow a block schedule to gain in-depth instruction in all of our subjects. We also offer competitive cross country, track, golf, girls volleyball, and boys basketball as athletics options
In order to foster academic growth and development, Dalhart Christian Academy seeks to:
- Promote high academic standards.
- Foster an appreciation for the joy of learning.
- Help each student realize his/her academic potential.
- Teach each student to thrive while working individually, as well as in group activities.
- Encourage the student in good study habits.
- Develop in each student the ability to think creatively and critically.
- Guide the student in appreciation of Christian and American history.
- Develop in the student an appreciation of God’s world and man’s responsibility to His creation.
- Provide opportunity for the student to participate in the fine arts.