Dalhart Christian Academy believes in the potential of each individual
Our Pre-K3, Pre-K4, and Kindergarten classes emphasize hands on learning to prepare students for basic school readiness. Lessons focus on phonics, math, and science, in a fun, loving, structured environment, ideal for young learners!
- Pre-K3 – Mrs. Rebekah Wallace, Teacher
- Pre-K4 – Mrs. Ashley Catherall, Teacher; Ms. Mo Bryden, Aide
- Kindergarten – Mrs. Stacy Tharp, Teacher
Throughout the primary grades, our teachers work together to build on each year’s academic success in the core subjects, with a focus on literacy, arithmetic, sciences, and history. Students also gain a thorough foundation in Bible, art, and technology.
- 1st Grade: Mrs. Tammy Schniederjan
- 2nd Grade: Mrs. Amy Smith
- 3rd Grade: Mrs. Angie Stienkamp
- 4th Grade: Mrs. Sarah Smith
- 5th Grade: Mrs. Rebecca Siebert
We are excited to have added 7th and 8th grades, creating a complete Jr. High for our students! 6th-8th grades follow a block schedule to gain in-depth instruction in all of our subjects. We also offer competitive cross country, track, golf, girls volleyball, and boys basketball as athletics options
- 6th Grade Homeroom: Mrs. Lexi Blackburn
- 7th Grade Homeroom: Mrs. Melissa Ritchey
- 8th Grade Homeroom: Mrs. Angie McMorris
- Additional Teachers: Mrs. Ashley Arp
In order to foster academic growth and development, Dalhart Christian Academy seeks to:
- Promote high academic standards.
- Foster an appreciation for the joy of learning.
- Help each student realize his/her academic potential.
- Teach each student to thrive while working individually, as well as in group activities.
- Encourage the student in good study habits.
- Develop in each student the ability to think creatively and critically.
- Guide the student in appreciation of Christian and American history.
- Develop in the student an appreciation of God’s world and man’s responsibility to His creation.
- Provide opportunity for the student to participate in the fine arts.