Tuition and fees will be payable on an annual, semi-annual, or monthly basis. If the annual method is chosen, the entire year’s amount will be due on or before August 1. If the semi-annual method is chosen, the first half will be due August 1, and the second half will be due January 1. Payments received after the 10th of the month may be assessed a $10.00 late fee. If the 10th falls on a weekend or holiday, grace is extended until the next school day. Parents with delinquent accounts will be notified. Accounts delinquent 30 days or more are grounds for dismissal.
After registering your child for the school year, you will be invoiced for the book/supply fee and fall semester tuition. The book/supply fee must be paid by August 1st. Payment may be submitted for full or half year, as well as August tuition due by August 1st. If you have circumstances that would cause you to deviate from this policy at all, a letter must be submitted to the Board in advance.
- On or Before May 31st: $100
- After May 31st: $150
- Kinder-Prep: $200
- Kindergarten: $400
- 1st-8th Grade: $500
Grade Year Semester Monthly
Kinder-Prep $2,000 $1,000 $200
Kindergarten $3,100 $1,550 $310
1st-8th Grade $4,400 $2,200 $440
- 2nd Student: 5%
- 3rd Student: 10%
- 4th & Subsequent: 15%
Since its inception, DCA has always extended financial aid to deserving students. Those families applying for scholarship aid may apply online for the upcoming school year. The family need and amount available determines the scholarship amount awarded to each family. All financial aid information is kept confidential by the DCA Board of Directors and administration.
Effective for the 2019-2020 school year, scholarship recipients will be asked to follow these guidelines:
- Attend the parent orientation meeting at the beginning of the year.
- Serve 15 volunteer hours.
- Be present at school functions, i.e. programs, etc.
- Keep absences at or below 10 for the school year.
- Keep tardies at or below 6 for the school year.
- Maintain a 75% grade average or above in each core subject.
- Complete class work and projects assigned by due dates.
- Follow payment guidelines as stated in the handbook.